Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Vamos B. I. !

"I see a hole out there,I see a hole out there,I see an H-O-L-E hole out there!" This is just one of several chants you are certain to hear when you attend a Boston International High School girls softball game. B.I. posesses arguably the loudest and most vocal bench in the city. It's that upbeat spirit which helped propel them to an extra inning win recently over Boston English. In a game that featured plenty of scoring,and numerous lead changes,one would never know exactly who was leading if they observed B. I. 's bench . These young ladies truly play not only to win,but for the love of the game and are not afraid to express it.
Boston International's next game is Thursday vs. South Boston High at Kirby Field. Be sure to check them out as they, "hit the ball out there,hit the ball out there!"
Take care and God bless.